I’ve earlier this year been to Seoul for about a week, and of course I went slightly crazy and bought all kinds of cosmetics and skincare products.
I will be reviewing my hauls in the coming weeks when I’m free to do so. But just an overview of what I bought:
- Iope Matte BB Cushion in M23 (came with their makeup remover)
- The Saem Aloe Vera Gel, Snail Plumper, Snail Peeling Gel, Snail Deep Cleansing Foam, Pumpkin Heating Mask, Kissholic Lipstick, single eyeshadow
- Etude House Dear My Wish / Booming Lipstick, Balm+Colour Tint, Proof10 Gel-Liquid liner, Bling Bling Eye Stick, Blusher, Shockara Mascara, Color My Brows. (I later also got their Gel eyeliner, BB Cushion Concealer and Face Blur)
- Face Shop Liquid Eyeliner
- 3W Clinic Collagen Hand Cream
- Missha Lasting Painting Tint
- Mamonde Creamy Tint Balm Intense
- Some sunblock x 2 that was on sale
- Innisfree, Nature Republic, Saem sheet masks
- (Innisfree Sandalwood perfume was for a friend)
But…some part of me still thinks I didn’t buy enough and wanted to buy more even when I got back (and i did lol). I guess Korean products really do attract people with their nice packaging, good effects and wonderfully affordable prices. It’s like even if you’re on a budget, you can still get basic but good skincare and makeup there (think The Face Shop, Etude House). AND they give A LOT OF samples!!! wheeeee!
Generally besides those shops carrying individual brands such as in streets of MyeongDong and Ewha, there’s also neighbourhood shops selling cheap stuff. I saw really cheap hand creams and masks from lesser known brands like 3W, like around 2000 won?
Well I don’t know if you can get access to Korean products readily in your country, but if you do, why not try some of them out? If you already do and have good ones to recommend, do let me know cause I’m looking out for more beauty hauls!
Yep that’s about it, I will definitely return with updates! Meanwhile, Stay Beautiful! 🙂