Well, just thought I’d share a snapshot of what I bought from my Taiwan trip (late post i know):
Generally, these are some of the items that i purchased, and most of them are kind of available everywhere in shopping streets and night markets.
- Bags from pgmall and skyblue shops are cheap.
- Contact lens from Pegavision is also good from a friend’s recommendation.
- Clothes follow the season, and cheap ones are like NT200 a pop
- Shoe shops are aplenty too, and generally flats are cheap at NT200-390
- Taiwan does stock up several Korean and Japan cosmetics, but these will be higher than if you get it directly from the source countries, of course. That’s kind of why I didn’t buy cosmetics.
- Apparently this Neogen Bio Peel Gauze Peeling Wine (it’s a facial wipe) is really good for exfoliating, but I’ve not tried it yet.
- Items like fake eyelashes “falsies”, and facial masks are cheap too. Some brands are My Beauty Diary, and My Scheming Masks. Generally one box of 10 can be as cheap as NT168-200
- Please consider before buying electronics in TW. I bought a hairdryer on a whim, and then realised it’s 110V and incompatible with my country’s power.
Anyway before I end this post, just like to promote the above item from my loots. I remember it’s cheap, and it really can pick out all the hairs from my hairbrush! I used to spend much time removing hair with my hands but it was so difficult. This tool seriously makes it a breeze. the metal hook thingys will catch the hairs and let you pull it off the brush easily.